Ngoại ngữ $\color{green}{\fbox{TỪ VỰNG}\bigstar\text{Lớp Học Từ Vựng}\bigstar}$

Thiên trường địa cửu

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Nghệ An
1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of ___age____ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding _______fault____ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of _____order_______ since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the ______lead_____ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the ____dot____ .

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first ______sight____ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for _____sale______. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a _____rash____ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of _____luck____ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

10. 'Don‘t worry, it won't take long before the rescue brigade arrives.‘

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at ____hand_____ .'

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on ____average_____ , we serve a hundred customers a day
12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest ___point______of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and ____dogs____ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of ____pride______ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a _____chimney___.
100/100

Last edited by a moderator:

Anna Sally

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
3 Tháng ba 2017
Gia Lai
THPT Nguyễn Trãi
1) age
2) fault
3) order
4) lead
5) dot
6) sight
7) sale
8) rash
9) luck
10) hand
11) average
12) point
13) dogs
14) pride
15) chimney
100/100

Ye Ye

Cây bút Truyện ngắn 2017|Thần tượng văn học
Hội viên CLB Ngôn từ
Thành viên
10 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nam
NEU (Dream)
1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of ____age___ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding _____ fault ______ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of _____order_______ since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the ____lead_______ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the ___dot_____ .

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first ____sight______ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for _____sale______. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a _____rash____ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of ___luck______ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on ____average_____ , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest ___point______of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and ____dogs____ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of ____pride______ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ____chimney____.
100/100

Tiểu Lộc

Mùa hè Hóa học
Thành viên
9 Tháng bảy 2017
Đắk Lắk
THCS Trần Quang Diệu
1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of age and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.
2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding fault with everything.
3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of order since September.
4. The Japanese runner was in the lead for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.
5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the dot.
6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first sight.
7. These works of art aren‘t for sale. One can only admire them in the museum.
8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a rash after having bathed in it.
9. I have been totally out of luck this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.
‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at hand.'
11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on average, we serve a hundred customers a day. ~
12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest point of our representatives.
13. It's raining cats and dogs outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.
14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of pride in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.
15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a chimney.
100/100

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of ____age___ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding _____fault______ with everything.

4. The Japanese runner was in the ____lead_______ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the ___dot_____ .

9. I have been totally out of ___luck______ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on ____average_____ , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ____chimney____.

100/100

NYuuWindy

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Củ Chi
1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of ___age____ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding ___fault________ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of ______order______ since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the _____lead______ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the __dot______ .

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first _____sight_____ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for _______sale____. One can only admire them in the museum.

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on ___average______ , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest ____point____of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and __dogs______ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ____chimnel____.
93/100

Snowball fan ken

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Địล ηgục đẫм мáu

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding _______fault____ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of _______order_____ since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the ______ lead _____ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the __

point
___ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for ______sale _____. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a _____ rash ____ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of _____luck ____ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at _______hand __ .'

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on _____ average____ , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest ____ dot_____of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and _____dogs___ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of _______ pride___ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a _____chimney___.
87/100

Tony Time

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Taylors College
Fill the gaps with the correct words.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding _____fault______ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of ____order________ since September.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the __dot______ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for __sale_________. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a ____rash_____ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of ____luck_____ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at __hand_______ .'

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest _____point____of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and ___dogs_____ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of _pride_________ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ___chimney_____.
100/100

Ng.Klinh

Cựu Mod Sinh
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017

age average chimney dogs dot

fault hand lead luck order

point pride rash sale sight

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of _______ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding ___________ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of ____________ since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the ___________ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the ________ .

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first __________ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for ___________. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a _________ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of _________ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at _________ .'

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on _________ , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest _________of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and ________ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of __________ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ________.

Xin lỗi các bạn vì hơi muộn nhé, mong các bạn làm bài thành công và đầy đủ :)
@Jotaro Kujo @Anna Sally @Oahahaha @Tony Time @Thiên trường địa cửu @Thủ Mộ Lão Nhân @NYuuWindy
@Hoàng Hương Giang @joon_young#1 @TajSaker @Ng.Klinh @Snowball fan ken @Hàn Tuệ Lâm

@gabay20031 @Tuấn Anh Phan Nguyễn @boyfriend905 @Ye Ye @hunghoaink@gmail.com @Kyanhdo @lê thị hải nguyên
@Tú Linh @Trang Nhung Nguyễn @Ngọc Đạt @Nhóc lười A2 @Tiểu Lộc @dohuuchi06@gmail.com @ngogiahy2017@gmail.com
1. age
2. fault
3. order
4. lead
5. dog
6. sight
7. sale
8. rash
9. luck
10. hand
11.average
12. point
13. dogs
14. pride
15. chimney
93/100

hunghoaink@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng tám 2014
TP Hồ Chí Minh
1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of _age______ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding _____fault_____ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of _order___________ since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the _____lead______ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the _chimney____ .

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first _sight_________ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for _____sale____. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a _____hand____ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of __luck____ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at _____point_ .'

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest ____rash____of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and _dogs_______ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of __pride________ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a __dot______.
67/100

Thanh Trúc Đỗ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Trường Trung học Thực hành Sài Gòn

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of _______ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding ___________ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of ____________ since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the ___________ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the ________ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for ___________. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a _________ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of _________ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on _________ , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest _________of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and ________ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of __________ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ________.

Xin lỗi các bạn vì hơi muộn nhé, mong các bạn làm bài thành công và đầy đủ :)
@Jotaro Kujo @Anna Sally @Oahahaha @Tony Time @Thiên trường địa cửu @Thủ Mộ Lão Nhân @NYuuWindy
@Hoàng Hương Giang @joon_young#1 @TajSaker @Ng.Klinh @Snowball fan ken @Hàn Tuệ Lâm

@gabay20031 @Tuấn Anh Phan Nguyễn @boyfriend905 @Ye Ye @hunghoaink@gmail.com @Kyanhdo @lê thị hải nguyên
@Tú Linh @Trang Nhung Nguyễn @Ngọc Đạt @Nhóc lười A2 @Tiểu Lộc @dohuuchi06@gmail.com @ngogiahy2017@gmail.com

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of average and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding point with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of hand since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the lead for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the order .

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first age .

7. These works of art aren‘t for chimney. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a sight after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of pride this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at dot .'

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on sale , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest fault of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and dogs outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of luck in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a rash.
20/100

Kyanhdo

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
22 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Gia Định

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of ____order________ since September.

7. These works of art aren‘t for __sale_________. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a ____rash_____ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of ____luck_____ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at __hand_______ .'

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest _____point____of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and ___dogs_____ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of _pride_________ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ___chimney_____.
100/100

Vi Nguyen

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
26 Tháng tư 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Chu Văn An

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding ___fault________ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of ______order______ since September.

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first _____sight_____ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for _______sale____. One can only admire them in the museum.

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on ___average______ , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest ____point____of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and __dogs______ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

100/100

Oahahaha

Cựu Mod Sinh học
Thành viên
11 Tháng năm 2017
1. age
2. fault
3. order
4. lead
5. dot
6. sight
7. sale
8. rash
9. luck
10. hand
11. average
12. point
13. dogs
14. pride
15. chimney
100/100

lê thị hải nguyên

Mùa hè Hóa học
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Thanh Hóa
HV Thánh Huy
1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of __age_____ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

7. These works of art aren‘t for ____sale_______. One can only admire them in the museum.

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
1. Age
2. Fault
3. Order
4. Lead
5. Dot
6. Sight
7. Sale
8. Rash
9. Luck
10. Hand
11. Average
12. Point
13. Dogs
14. Pride
15. Chimney
100/100

Ngọc Đạt

Banned
Banned
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
11 Tháng năm 2017
Lâm Đồng
THCS Lộc Nga
1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of _age_____ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of ____rice______ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

Thủ Mộ Lão Nhân

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
9 Tháng sáu 2017

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of ___age_____ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding ____fault_______ with everything.

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first ___sight_______ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for ______sale_____. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a ___rash______ after having bathed in it.

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest __point_______of our representatives.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of ___pride_______ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ____chimney______.
100/100

thanhbinh221

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
Sơn La
1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of age and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding fault with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of order since September.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the dot .

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first sight .

7. These works of art aren‘t for average . One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a rash after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of luck this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at sale .'

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on hand , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest point of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and dog outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of pride in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a chimney
73/100

Top Bottom