1) Because the street was crowded with people, I couldn't drive fast
A. If the street weren't crowded with people, I could drive fast
B. If the...
1) He got over his illness in three months
A. It took to get over his illness in three months
B. It took him three months to get over his illness...
1) "Excuse me Sir, are we allowed _____ dictionaries into the exam?"
B. to take
2) You had better take these papers with...
1) The earth's climate is getting warmer; _____, we don't fully understand why
2) The twins used to...
1) Peter: "Why don't you join us for dinner?" - John: "_______"
A. Pizza is fine
B. The coffee shop
C. A sandwich
D. Thanks. I'd like that
1) The older (A) you get, the most (B) difficult it becomes (C) to find (D) a job
2) Because (A) the highway system was built (B) 40 years ago,...
Our mission is to build a future in which people live in harmony which nature. From our experience as the world's leading...
Although women today have more rights than before, there is still a long way to go before women can enjoy equality with men. Women, on average,...
I'm a real bookworm and I love to browse in bookshops, just looking briefly at one book after another. I look at the illustrations, the photos or...
There is a genetic difference _____ (1) men and women. It is _____ (2) who bear the child and who need protecting and looking after while bearing...
World Trade Organization, often called the WTO, is an international organization that promotes trade in goods and services among nations. Most...
1) She spoke so fast that nobody understood her -> So
2) It is such a important problem that everybody is concerned of it -> Such
3) He not only...
1) Mr.Brown defeated his (oppose) _____ in the election
2) Speeding on city street is (penal) ______, so don't drive too fast
3) Before the 22nd...
1) Gross domestic ___ is the total value of goods and services produced by a country in one year
1) It has been estimated that a ___ trade area would be established in the region by 2020
2) The objective...
1) IQ tests are a method of measuring certain aspects of _____ ability
1) Not all women can do two jobs well at the same time: ______ children and working at office
2) Before the...
1) You ____ go on diet; but you ____ eat sensibly
A. must/ needn't
B. don't need/ should
C. should/ needn't
D. needn't/ must
2) Protecting the...
1) The furniture was so expensive that I didn't buy it
A. The furniture was very expensive that I didn't buy it
B. The furniture was too expensive...
1) Her English is _____; it's getting better and better
2) The baby slept soundly even with...
Dãn cách tên bằng dấu phẩy(,).