Ngoại ngữ At school

Trần Đăng Nhất

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Watching TV is one of the activities I like to do in my free time. I love watching cartoons on Sunday afternoons and sports programmes on Sunday evenings. I also watch TV during the week after I have finished my homwork. At night, I really like watching movies. Watching TV is not the only activity that I do in my free time. My other activities is going shopping with my mother. However, when I have spare time, I spend more time watching TV than any other activities. Watching TV can help me relax and build me a huge knowledge of the open world.

Phương Trang

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Ninh Bình
Watching TV is one of the activities I like to do in my free time. I love watching cartoons on Sunday afternoons and sports programmes on Sunday evenings. I also watch TV during the week after I have finished my homwork. At night, I really like watching movies. Watching TV is not the only activity that I do in my free time. My other activities is going shopping with my mother. However, when I have spare time, I spend more time watching TV than any other activities. Watching TV can help me relax and build me a huge knowledge of the open world.
chào bạn chắc bạn làm nhầm rồi bạn bạn vui long đọc lại đề bài bạn nhé ;)
chúc bạn học tốt:D

Top Bottom