English THPT Sửa giúp em bài nhày với ạ

Mai Huyenn

Học sinh mới
24 Tháng mười hai 2023
Cao Bằng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

One of my favorite TV music shows is "The Voice." It is an international reality television singing competition that originated in the Netherlands and has been adapted in many countries around the world.

The aim of the show is to discover and showcase talented singers. The show focuses on the contestants' vocal abilities rather than their appearance, as the judges initially listen to the contestants perform with their backs turned. The judges then select contestants for their teams based solely on their voice.

I watch "The Voice" whenever it is on air, which is usually once or twice a week during the season. I usually watch it with my family or friends who also enjoy the show. I like "The Voice" because it provides a platform for talented singers to showcase their abilities. It is refreshing to see a show that focuses solely on the contestants' vocal talents rather than their appearance or background. The blind auditions, where the judges select contestants based solely on their voice, add an interesting twist to the competition. The show also features renowned and experienced judges who provide valuable feedback and guidance to the contestants.

One thing that I dislike about the show is that sometimes the judges' decisions can be biased towards certain genres or styles of music. This can result in talented singers being overlooked or eliminated early in the competition. Additionally, the show can sometimes feel overly dramatic or scripted, which takes away from the authenticity of the performances. However, overall, I still enjoy watching "The Voice" for its focus on talent and the opportunity it provides for aspiring singers.

Sunflowerist

Học sinh mới
5 Tháng một 2024
Nghệ An
One of my favorite TV music shows is "The Voice." It is an international reality television singing competition that originated in the Netherlands and has been adopted in many countries around the world.

The show aims to discover and showcase talented singers. The show focuses on the contestants' vocal abilities rather than their appearance, as the judges initially listen to them perform with their backs turned. The judges then select contestants for their teams based solely on their voices.

I watch "The Voice" whenever it is on air, which is usually once or twice a week during the season. I usually watch it with my family or friends who also enjoy the show. I like "The Voice" because it provides a platform for talented singers to showcase their abilities. It is refreshing to see a show that focuses solely on the contestants' vocal talents rather than their appearance or background. The blind auditions, where the judges select contestants based solely on their voice, add an interesting twist to the competition. The show also features renowned and experienced judges who provide valuable feedback and guidance to the contestants.

One thing I dislike about the show is that sometimes the judges' decisions can be biased towards certain genres or styles of music. This can result in talented singers being overlooked or eliminated early in the competition. Additionally, the show can sometimes feel overly dramatic or scripted, which takes away from the authenticity of the performances. However, I still enjoy watching "The Voice" for its focus on talent and the opportunity it provides aspiring singers.

Top Bottom