English THCS giúp tớ với ạ, tớ cảm ơn!!!!

joshua 30121995

Học sinh mới
12 Tháng mười một 2023
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Pop in for a chat whenever you are in town.

happen

If ………………………………………………………………………………………….…..…………………………………………………….. in town, pop in for a chat.

If his expensive divorce hadn’t happened, Bill would still be a rich man.

for

If it ……………………………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………………………………………………….. divorce, Bill would still be a rich man.

Paula had just reached the gate when it began to rain.

than

Hardly ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. it began to rain.

Hardly any of the cars on special offer were left when we arrived.

nearly

By the time we arrived, ………………………………………………………………………..……………………………………………………………………………………..

on special offer had been bought.

Although he studies hard, Steven never does well in his exams.

matter

Steven never does well in his exams, ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… he studies.

Phone me immediately after you get to the camping site.

soon

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………….. at the camping site, phone me.

‘You left my bus pass on the bus, Laura!’ shouted Adam.

accused

Adam ………………………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………….. left his bus pass on the bus.

Dennis said the reason why he performed the exam poorly was that he was ill.

performance

Dennis blamed his illness ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. .

- 1 -​

I wanted to get a mechanic to service my car before I went on holiday, but I didn’t have time.

have

would like ………………………………………………………………………………….……………………………………………………………………………………….. before I went on holiday, but I didn’t have time.

If you really want to argue with such an idiot, there’s nothing I can do.

insist

If you …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. argument with such an idiot, there’s nothing I can do.

They say Douglas was a rather aggressive man 10 years ago but he is quite calm these days.

supposed

Douglas ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. rather aggressive man 10 years ago but he is quite calm these days.

You won’t be able to join this club without passing an aptitude test.

prevented

You …………………………………………………………………………………………….……………………………………………………………………………………….. a member of this club without passing an aptitude test.

It’s very sad that we couldn’t meet last week.

only

If ………………………………………………………………………………………………………..………….………………………………………………….. to meet last week.

There was a lot of wind, but we managed to get home safe and sound.

fact

We managed to get home safe and sound ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

…………………………………………….……………………………..….. very windy.

They may search your luggage at the airport.

have

You ………………………………………………………………………………………..……….………………………………………………………………………….. at the airport.

They tried very hard to finish the project by the end of the week.

best

They ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..……………….. the project by the end of the week.

“Put your hands in the place I can see them,” the policeman said to the suspects. where

The policeman told the suspects to put ………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………

………………………………………………..………..……….. see them.

“Would you like to have dinner with my parents in the restaurant, Leo?” said Rosa. invited

Rosa ………………………………………………………………………………..……………………………………………………………………….. out with her parents.

We had no problems at all during our first business trip abroad.

plan

Everything ……………………………………………………………………..………………..…………………………………………………………………………………….. during our first business trip abroad.

- 2 -​

k.chynee

Học sinh mới
27 Tháng mười 2023
Thanh Hóa
Pop in for a chat whenever you are in town.

happen

If ………………………you happen to be……….…..…………………………………………………….. in town, pop in for a chat.

If his expensive divorce hadn’t happened, Bill would still be a rich man.

for

If it ………………hadn't been for his expensive…………….. divorce, Bill would still be a rich man.

Paula had just reached the gate when it began to rain.

than

Hardly ………had Paula reached the gate when ……………………………………….. it began to rain.

Hardly any of the cars on special offer were left when we arrived.

nearly

By the time we arrived, ………nearly all of the cars ….. on special offer had been bought.

Although he studies hard, Steven never does well in his exams.

matter

Steven never does well in his exams, ……….no matter how.………………………………………… he studies.

Phone me immediately after you get to the camping site.

soon

………….as soon as you arrive………………………….. at the camping site, phone me.

‘You left my bus pass on the bus, Laura!’ shouted Adam.

accused

Adam …accused Laura of having…………………….. left his bus pass on the bus.

Dennis said the reason why he performed the exam poorly was that he was ill.

performance

Dennis blamed his illness ………………on his poor exam performance……………………………………………….. .

- 1 -​

I wanted to get a mechanic to service my car before I went on holiday, but I didn’t have time.

have

would like …………………to have had my car serviced....…………………………………….. before I went on holiday, but I didn’t have time.

If you really want to argue with such an idiot, there’s nothing I can do.

insist

If you …………insist on(khăng khăng) having………………………………….. argument with such an idiot, there’s nothing I can do.

They say Douglas was a rather aggressive man 10 years ago but he is quite calm these days.

supposed

Douglas ……is supposed to be…………………………………………………….. rather aggressive man 10 years ago but he is quite calm these days.

You won’t be able to join this club without passing an aptitude test.

prevented

You ………are prevented from being……………………………………….. a member of this club without passing an aptitude test.

It’s very sad that we couldn’t meet last week.

only

If ………only we would have been able…………………………………………….. to meet last week.

There was a lot of wind, but we managed to get home safe and sound.

fact

We managed to get home safe and sound ………despite the fact that it was………………..….. very windy.

They may search your luggage at the airport.

have

You …………may have them search your luggage ……………….. at the airport.

They tried very hard to finish the project by the end of the week.

best

They ………tried their best(nỗ lực hết sức) to finish…………..……………….. the project by the end of the week.

“Put your hands in the place I can see them,” the policeman said to the suspects. where

The policeman told the suspects to put …………their hands where he could……….. see them.

“Would you like to have dinner with my parents in the restaurant, Leo?” said Rosa. invited

Rosa …………………invited Leo to dine……….. out with her parents.
joshua 30121995
We had no problems at all during our first business trip abroad.

plan

Everything …………went according to plan(hoạt động như dự kiến)…………………………….. during our first business trip abroad.

- 2 -​
Có gì sai sót thì bạn bỏ qua cho mình nha!!
!!CHÚC BẠN HỌC TỐT!!

Israel

Học sinh mới
5 Tháng mười hai 2023
Vĩnh Phúc
Pop in for a chat whenever you are in town. happen
If you happen in town, pop in for a chat.

If his expensive divorce hadn’t happened, Bill would still be a rich man. for
If it hadn't been for his expensive divorce, Bill would still be a rich man.

Paula had just reached the gate when it began to rain. than
Hardly had Paula reached the gate when it began to rain.
No sooner had Paula reached the gate than it began to rain. (câu này nếu là "than" thì từ cho sẵn phải là "No sooner" nên mình làm cả 2 cách nhé)

Hardly any of the cars on special offer were left when we arrived. nearly
By the time we arrived, nearly all the cars on special offer had been bought.

Although he studies hard, Steven never does well in his exams. matter
Steven never does well in his exams, no matter how hard he studies.

Phone me immediately after you get to the camping site. soon
As soon as you arrive
at the camping site, phone me.

‘You left my bus pass on the bus, Laura!’ shouted Adam. accused
Adam accused Laura of having left his bus pass on the bus.

Dennis said the reason why he performed the exam poorly was that he was ill. performance
Dennis blamed his illness for his poor performance in the exam .

I wanted to get a mechanic to service my car before I went on holiday, but I didn’t have time. have
I would like to have my car serviced by a mechanic before I went on holiday, but I didn’t have time.

If you really want to argue with such an idiot, there’s nothing I can do. insist
If you insist on having an argument with such an idiot, there’s nothing I can do.

They say Douglas was a rather aggressive man 10 years ago but he is quite calm these days. supposed
Douglas is supposed to have been a rather aggressive man 10 years ago but he is quite calm these days.

You won’t be able to join this club without passing an aptitude test. prevented
You will be prevented from being a member of this club without passing an aptitude test.

It’s very sad that we couldn’t meet last week. only
If only we had had a chance to meet last week.

There was a lot of wind, but we managed to get home safe and sound. fact
We managed to get home safe and sound despite the fact that it was very windy.

They may search your luggage at the airport. have
You may have your luggage searched at the airport.

They tried very hard to finish the project by the end of the week. best
They tried their best to finish the project by the end of the week.

The policeman told the suspects to put their hands in the place where he could see them.

Rosa invited Leo to eat out with her parents.

We had no problems at all during our first business trip abroad. plan
Everything went according to plan during our first business trip abroad.

Top Bottom