Ngoại ngữ Sửa lỗi sai

H

huyn63

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.(A)The only students (B)who were required (C)to attend the meeting were Van, Binh, Thinh, and (D)me
2..(A) the president went(B) fishing(C) after he(D) has finished with the conferences.
3.There (A)were a time that I(B) used to swim five laps every(C) day , but now I do not(D) have enough time.
4.Please (A)give me(B) a few coffee and (C)some donuts(D) if you have any left.
5.She is (A)driving to (B)the convention (C)in March, and (D)neither they are.
6. The company (A)has (B)so little money (C)that it (D)can’t hardly operate anymore.
7.The students(A) were (B)interested (C)in take a field trip to the National History Museum, but they (D)were not able to raise enough money.
8. It was (A)him (B)who came runing (C)into the classroom (D)with the news.
9.(A)My brother doesn’t care how much (B)does the car cost (C)because (D)he is going to buy it anyway.
10.Tim had (A)already saw that musical (B)before he (C)read the reviews (D)about it.
11.The manager(A) has finished(B) working (C)on the report last night, and now she will begin (D)to write the other proposal.
12. Dany said that(A) if he had to do(B) another homework tonight, he(C) would not be able(D) to attend the consert.
13.After(A) to take the medication,(B) the patient (C)became drowsy and more(D) manageable.
14.The professon (A)is thinking (B)to go to the conference (C)on aerodynamics (D)next month.
15. No one would have (A) attended the lecture if you (B) told (C) the truth about the (D) guest speaker
16.We had better (A)to review this chapter (B)carefully because we will have (C)some questions (D)on it on our test tomorrow.
17.Despite the time of the year, (B)yesterday’s temperature was (C)enough hot (D)to turn on the ari conditioning.
18.(A)Although the quantity (B)was sall, we had (C)supplies enough to finish (D)the experiment.
19.Tom had (A)so interesting and creative (B)plans that everyone (C)wanted to work (D)on his commitee.

R

rauram7@gmail.com

2. D->had finished gt: QKĐ< after> QKHT
3.A-> was a time là danh từ số ít
4.B-> a little vì coffee không đếm được
5. D-> so are they câu khẳng định
6. D-> can't hard trạng từ của hard chính là hard, ko có đui ly
7. C-> in taking sau giới từ dùng V_ing
9. B-> the car costs trong câu khẳng định không dùng trợ động từ để đặt câu hỏi
10. A-> already seen have+ PP
11. A-> finished last night-> QKD
12. D ->attending could not be able +V_ing