English THCS em cần gấp. cảm ơn mng ạ

joshua 30121995

Học sinh mới
12 Tháng mười một 2023
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

71. Everyone thinks that a new committee was established to deal with emergencies.
thought
A new committee .............................................................................................................................................................................................. up
to deal with emergencies.
72. Riding a motorbike without a helmet is illegal in most countries.
law
It ............................................................................................................................................................................................................... a motorbike
without a helmet in most countries.
73. The teacher really didn’t know the reason for her lateness.
idea
The teacher ................................................................................................................................................................................................. so late.
74. Ashley Cole doesn’t miss a goal very often in a football match.
ever
Ashley Cole ............................................................................................................................................................................................................ in a
football match.
75. Victor and his parents all dislike greasy fast food.
nor
Neither his ..................................................................................................................................................................................................... greasy
fast food.
76. I’m sure you didn’t remember to submit the report before the yesterday’s deadline.
forgotten
You ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................... of the
report before the yesterday’s deadline.
77. It wasn’t a good idea for her to spend all her money on clothes, but she did.
up
If only ...................................................................................................................................................................................................... her money
on clothes.
78. Claudia never manages to finish her assignment on time.
possibly
Claudia ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ her
assignment done on time.
79. I really don’t want them to put furniture in my apartment right now.
feel
I really don’t ......................................................................................................................................................................................... furnished
right now.
80. Ken has shown the new member of staff how to access the computer network.
been
The new member of staff .................................................................................................................................................................................
on the computer network by Ken.

ghehoaphat

Học sinh
Thành viên
19 Tháng bảy 2021
hoaphatsaigon.com
TP Hồ Chí Minh
DSG
71 -> A new committee was thought up to deal with emergencies.
72 -> It is against the law to ride a motorbike without a helmet in most countries.
73 -> The teacher had no idea why she was so late.
74 -> Ever so often, Ashley Cole misses a goal in a football match.
75 -> Neither Victor nor his parents like greasy fast food.
76 -> You have forgotten to submit the report before yesterday's deadline.
77 -> If only she hadn't spent all her money on clothes.
78 -> Claudia possibly never gets her assignment done on time.
79 -> I really don’t feel like having my apartment furnished right now.
80 -> The new member of staff has been shown how to access the computer network by Ken.

Hyrefallis

Học sinh mới
1 Tháng một 2024
Đắk Lắk
Còn đây là ý tưởng của mình (mình không giỏi Anh lắm huhu):
71. A new committee is thought to have been set up (= established: thành lập/thiết lập) to deal with emergencies.
72. It is against the law (= illegal: phạm pháp) to ride a motorbike without a helmet in most countries.
73. The teacher had no idea (= didn't know: không biết) why she was so late.
74. Ashley Cole hardly ever (= not very often: hiếm khi) misses a goal in a football match.
75. Neither his parents nor Victor like (cấu trúc quen thuộc: either...or..., neither...nor...) greasy fast food.
76. You must have forgotten (dự đoán về sự việc chắc chắn đã xảy ra trong quá khứ = I'm sure...) the submission of the report before yesterday's deadline.
77. If only she had save up (dành dụm) her money on clothes.
78. Claudia can't possibly get her assignment done on time. (get something done: hoàn thành việc gì đó).
79. I really don't feel like having my apartment furnished right now. (feel like V-ing: cảm thấy thích, muốn làm hoạt động nào đó)
80. ...
Chú ý đây chỉ là ý tưởng thôi nhé, vì Tiếng Anh của mình chưa tốt lắm.

Last edited:
Top Bottom