Đề thi vào cấp 3 tầm trung nè.

S

smartboy007

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

http:// dethi . violet . vn/ present/show/entry_id/390385

Đây là đề . Tiện thể cho em hỏi mấy anh chị tìm giúp em đáp án bài 9, bài 10 bài 11 bài 12 hộ em với. Ko thì làm giúp cũng được ạ. Thank .
VIII Put ONE suitable word in each space. ( 30 points )
The world's oceans are so vast that they can cope with the ………………..…………..…( 1 ) levels of ………………….( 2 ). However, little is known about the long-term effects of such slow ……………………( 3 ). The most serious problem of …………………….……….( 4 ) time is that man is destroying the earth's natural resources and ……………………( 5 ) huge areas into waste land. As a …….…….. ……( 6 ) , it is becoming …………………( 7 ) difficult to grow enough to ……………….…( 8 ) the world's rapidly ………..…………..( 9 ) population. A way of protecting all wild life on the earth must also be found as many ……….………………( 10 ) are in danger of disappearing …………………………….…..( 11 ) from the face of the earth. The smoke in the ……………………..,( 12 ) , for example, is increasing so …………………( 13 ) that the amount of sunlight has been …………………( 14 ) in many cities. Man's whole ……………….( 15 ) is being changed in a serious way

IX . Use the word given at the end of each line to form a word that fits in the space in the same line. ( 20 points )

. A forest is a special place. In the forest, (1) ………….by tall trees, you are cut off from the world around you, and ……………………( 2 ) with the sights and sounds of nature. Many fairy tales and legends are set in forests, which have been thought to hold …………………( 3 ) and mystery.Today we know that these are only stories, but the forest is still a place that holds many of the world’s most …………………( 4 ) resources. Forest has always been important to people. In the past, many people got food by ………..……….( 5 ) forest animals and gathering wild plants. With the ……………………….( 6 )of civilization, …………………….( 7 ) people now live in forests, but forests are more valuable than ever. Forests have an important …..……………( 8 ) value because they provide us with resource such as timber. Forests are vital to the enviroment because they clean the air we…………..( 9 ) . Forests are also ………………..( 10 ) for their beauty.
surround
fill

magical

value
hunt
advanced
few
economy

breath
treasure

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X Supply the correct forms of words in brackets: ( 30 points )

1. I always show my great …………………………………….…..to my granparents (admire )

2. Dalat is one of the most famous ………………..………………..cities in Vietnam ( mountain )

3. A lot of oil has been laid ……………………………………………..under the sea ( discover )

4. We enjoyed a ……………………bicycle trip in the peaceful evening in the countryside ( leisure )

5. It’s traveling that helps with the ………………………………………….of knowledge ( rich )

6. It is very difficult to find Mrs Burton’s shop, for it was ……………………..……… from all others in the

street. (distinguish)

7. The teacher’s criticism has ……………………..……. Tom’s interest in learning. (die)

8. Panda is ………………………………………………………….… to China only. (national)

9. Thanks to his …….....................................................our life has improved a lot ( achieve )

10. He failed the exam last year. He didn’t ………………………….( success )

11. These days it is……………………….…..to open a newspaper without reading about the damage we

are doing to the environment ( possibility )

12. The earth is being…................................................and the future looks bad ( threat )

13. We must all make a personal ................................ to work for the future of our planet (decide )

14. We ought to .................................................a better world for our grand- children ( sure )

15. Sir Isaac Newton was an English…………………………………..….scientist. ( stand )

XI
Complete the second sentence so that it has the similar meaning to the first ( 15 points )

1. People believe that he died in the war.

He ……………………………………

2. My mother doesn’t do the washing by hand any longer.

No………………..

3. I could realize how important the family is only after I left home.

Not until ..............

4. They recruited very few young engineers.

Hardly ................

5. I could hold a big party due to Mom’s help.

Had there ...............

XII
Complete the second sentence so that it has the similar meaning to the first, using the word given. Do not change the given word.(15 points)

1. Peter said he was sorry he had not invited Mary to his birthday party. ( APOLOGIZED )

Peter..........................................................................................

2. Her hobby is one thing that she doesn't intend to give up. ( INTENTION )

She has ……………………………………………………….……

3. In spite of his poverty, he spent as if he were a king ( AS )

Poor……………………………………………….…….

4. The patient recovered faster than everybody expected. ( MADE )

The patient

5. Success depends on hard work. ( HARDER ) The .....................

Last edited by a moderator:
K

ku_cau_96

1. People believe that he died in the war.
He was believed that died in the war
2. My mother doesn’t do the washing by hand any longer.
No,****************************?????????????
3. I could realize how important the family is only after I left home.
Not until ..............????????????
4. They recruited very few young engineers.
Hardly ................????????
5. I could hold a big party due to Mom’s help.
Had there ...............???????
đề khó wa kiem o dau zay

Top Bottom