Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.
K

ken_luckykid

Part II
1. know 2. was 3. wrote 4. caring 5. live
6. world 7.address 8. for 9. there 10. who
------------------------
Part III. Read the following passage carefully, and then choose the words ( A ,B, C or D ) that best answers each of the questions about it. (1,0m)
Paper is named for papyrus, a reed like plant used by ancient Egyptians as writing material more than 5000 years ago. The Chinese invented the paper that we use 2000 years ago.
A piece of paper is really made up of tiny fibers, unlike a piece of material. The fibers used in paper, however, are plant fibers, and there are millions of them in one sheet. In addition to the plant fiber, dyes and additives such as resin may be used. Dyes can make the paper different colors: resin may add weight and texture.
Where do these fibers come from? The majority of paper is made from the plant fiber that comes from trees. Millions are cut down, but new trees are planted in their place. Paper may be also made from things like old rags or pieces of cloth. Wastepaper, paper that has been made and used, can be turned into recycled paper. This recycling process saves forest, energy and reduces air and water pollution.
1. According to the passage, the paper that we use was first invented by
A. the Chinese

B. the Egyptians
C. ancient cultures
D. foresters
2. What is the main ingredient in most paper?
A. resin
B. cardboard
C. plant fiber
D. papyrus
3. According to the passage, the primary source of the plant fiber used in paper is
A. rags
B. trees
C. fabric
D. wastepaper
4. According to the passage, recycling paper is
A. bad for the environment
B. wasteful
C. good for the environment
D. economical
5. According to the passage, recycling paper does all of the following EXCEPT
A. reduce the need or ink
B. save forests
C. save energy
D. reduce air pollution

Xin chào, xin chào~ :Rabbit34
Ghé xem một số nội dung tâm đắc của team Anh chúng mình nhé
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

K

ken_luckykid

Part III.
1. A 2. C 3. B 4. C 5. A
-------------------------
Part V: There are ten mistakes in the following passage. Find and correct them. (1,0m)
It is very important for use water carefully. There are some way you can use less water. First, you should be surely you turn of the faucets tightly. They should not drip in the bathroom or kitchen sink. Second, you should not keep the water on in a long time. You should turn it off while you are doing something else. It should be off while you are shaving or washing your teeth. It should also be off while you are washing the dishes. Final, in the summer you should watering the garden in the evening. That way you will not lose a lot water. During the day the sun dries up the earth too fastly.

K

ken_luckykid

Part V :
1. for use -> to use 2. way -> ways 3. surely -> sure
4. turn of -> turn off 5. in a long time -> for a long time
6. washing your teeth -> brushing your teeth / cleaning your teeth
7. Final -> Finally 8. watering -> water 9. a lot water -> a lot of water
10. fastly -> fast
--------------------------
Part IV: You are going to read a passage about The Battle of Dien Bien Phu. Five sentences or phrases have been from the passage. Choose from the sentences A- G the one which fits each gap 1-5. Remember that there are more sentences or phrases than needed. (1,0m).
A. tourists can enjoy the beautiful scenery
B. You can see historical evidences here.
C. and share the hospitability of the local people.
D. Today Dien Bien Phu is a tourist destination.
E. there are many more interesting things in Dien Bien Phu.
F. an important trading center
G. who live in the area members
The Battle of Dien Bien Phu ended the Indochina War. ……(1) ….. . Many visitors are battle veterans or members of their families. As well as visiting the battle site, …(2) ……. of the Muong Thanh valley, visit the neighboring villages, …(3)….
Most of the people …….(4) …….of the Thai or H’Mong ethnic minorities. However, they do not depend on tourism alone to live. As Dien Bien Phu is only 30 kilometers from Laos border, it is ……(5)…….. Food leaves here for Laos and Thailand and goods arrive back to provide for the northern provinces of Vietnam.

K

ken_luckykid

Part VI :
1. unpleasant / un pleasing 2. uninformed 3. apologize
4. industrialized 5. surrounding 6. qualified
7. Historical 8. specially 9. inquiry 10. protection
------------------------
Part VI: Give the correct form of the words in brackets.(1,0m)
1. the weather was terrible, so we had a very ……….. holiday. (PLEASE)
2. I’m afraid you have been …….. .She no longer works for you. (INFORM)
3. When you are late for school, you should …… to your teacher. (APOLOGY)
4. Liverpool is an ……. city in the north of England. (INDUSTRY)
5. The cultural and historical sites in Kyoto and in the ……….. ( SURROUND)
6. Our school has a lot of ………. teachers. (QUALIFY)
7. It’s forbidden to destroy ………….. buildings. (HISTORY)
8. John likes a lot of dishes of Vietnam, ……… pho. (SPECIAL)
9. You should write a letter of …….. to the institute. (INQUIRE)
10. Environmental ………. is everybody’s responsibility. (PROTECT)
Part VII. Read the passage, and then decide which word best fits each space. (1,0m)
Tonight I’m going to stay in and watch television. There is a film on that I want to see. It is … (1) …a policeman trying to find the man who killed his brother. I saw it last year …..(2) the cinema. It was on late at night and I fell asleep …(3)…. the end so I can’t remember …(4)... happened.
I don’t ….(5) …. watch much TV. There are too …..(6) ….. stupid quiz shows and boring programs about politics. I sometimes watch the news …..(7) …… I don’t enjoy it. There is never …(8) ….. good news- just wars and disasters. I don’t think that there are ….(9) …..
comedy programs. They should put on more. They cheer me …(10) …. and make me laugh. And, of course, I’d like to see more exciting movies!
1. a. about b. along c. around d. ago
2. a. at b. by c. to d. of
3. a. after b. behind c. with d. before
4. a. that b. what c. which d. who
5. a. possible b. possibly c. probably d. usually
6. a. many b. more c. much d. lot
7. a. because b. but c. if d. although
8. a. any b. less c. some d. many
9. a enough b. extra c. fewer d. little
10. a. off b. of c. on d. up

Reactions: Thảo_UwU
Status