I. Choose the correct answer:
1. If you could take a trip to the moon, _______?
A. what will you do
B. what would you do
C. what are you going to do
D. what to do
2. They’ ll certainly come ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬………¬¬ them.
A. when calling
B. you are calling
C. if you call
D. do you call
3. As soon as the teacher came back into the room, the students stopped_________ .
B. to talk
D. and talked
4. Mr. Brown _______ a car if he has enough money.
A. will buy
B. would buy
D. has bought
5. I am used to _____ up early.
B. to get
II. Choose the underlined word or phrase in each sentence that needs correcting.
6.(A) They were(B) told (C) close the (D) doors.=>to close
7. All of the (A) students(B) are looking (C)forward spending (D)their free time relaxing in the sun this summer.=>to spending
III. PHONETICS: Choose one word which is pronounced differently from the rest. Identify your answer by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C or D.
8. A. person B. latter C. order D. decide
9. A. refreshment B. excursion C. suitable D. assemble
10. A. participant B. destination C. confirmation D. information
11. A. banana B. afternoon C. umbrella D. tomorrow
12. A. meaning B. myself C. bookcase D. wildlife.
"Mọi thứ đều thật tuyệt khi ta đang cố gắng hết mình để biến ước mơ thành hiện thực !!!"
I will touch to you, my dream!!!!