[T.A] Bài tập về thì tương lai
I :Put in the correct form of the verb : simple future or future continuous :
1. A: I don't feel well enough to go to the station to meet him.
B: I (meet) him for you. But how I (recognize) him ?
A: He's small and he (wear) a black cap
2. A: This place is dirty
B: Oh, I'm sorry. I (bring) you another
3. In a few minutes' time when the clock trikes six, I (wait) for you here
4. If you call her at six , she ( probably practise) the piano
5. If he work hard, he (pass) the entrance exam to the university
6. If you come at seven, I (work) in my garden
7. We ( be) pleased if our school win the match
8. Tomorrow afternoon at this time , we (ply) over Carribean
9. You ( not forget) to lock up the house before you go out , will you?
10. Don't call him at seven o'clock tonight . He (watch) his favourite television programme
11. I (help) her to look for it until she finds it
12. It ( probably rain) when you get back tonight
13. I (stay) here until he answers me
14. If you come at noon I (have) lunch
15. If you take a taxi , you (catch) the train
16. Who (look) after the children when you are away?
17. The teacher hopes we (pass) our exam
18. He (wait) for you when you get back tomorrow
II:Give the right form or the verb in bracket : Simple present, simple Future or Future Continuous
1. When you ( go) in to the office , Mr John (sit ) at the front desk.
2. Our English teacher (explain) that lesson to us tomorrow
3. We ( wait) for you ( get ) back tomorrow
4. What you (do) at 7p.m next Sunday
I ( practise) my English lesson then
5. When I ( see) Mr Pike tomorrow , I (remind) him of that
6. When you (come) today , I (work) at my desk in Room 12
7. He (work) on the report at this time tomorrow
8. Please wait here until the manager (return)
9. Don't leave until you (see) her
10. The Browns (do) their housework when you (come) next Sunday