Đề kiểm tra khảo sát chất lượng đầu năm 2011-2012
môn tiếng anh 8 của trường mình nek
ĐỀ THI NÓNG HỔI
VỪA THỔI VỪA LÀM!
Part 1(2,5 đ)Listen
Bắt đầu từ part 2 nha
Part 2: pick out the word whose udderlined part is pronouned differently from the other words.(0,5 đ)
1. A. started B. stayed C wanted D. needed => từ gạch chân 'ed'
2 .A. slim B thin C visit D tonight => từ gạch chân 'i'
Part 3 : Use of english
a) Choose the best answer to complete the folowing sentence(1,5 đ)
1 She is good dancer. she dances....
A Good B well C excenllent D badly
2. Lan .... shopping with hẻ friends last week.
A to go B going C goes D went
3. she is .... to go to school.
A enough B enough old C old enough D not enough
4. Lettuce is verry good .... you, but don't eat too much at night.
A on B to C at D for
5. My friend is.... he often tell jokes.
A Humorous B sociable C humor D sense of humor
6. what would you like, soda ỏ milk?-.....
A Yes, please B soda, please C no, thanks D yes let's
b) Put the corect form of the verb in brakets.(0,5)
1. You (buy)..... that book last week?
2. Minh (read) ..... books in the library now.
Part 4: Read the flowing passage and answer the question(2,5 đ)
Last week Beth and her family went on a picnic. Beth was very hungry. She put a lot of food on her plate. Then she saw the dessert. There were a lot of cookies and there was a big chocolate cake. Everything looked delicious.
Beth wanted some cake, but her plate was full. she decied to get dessert later.
Beth went back to get some dessert, but there was no cake and there were only a few cookies. She was too late. Poor Beth!
1. when did Beth and her family go on a picnic?
2. Did she put a lost of food on her plate?
3. what did Beth want?
4. why didn't she put some cake on her plate?
5. what happened when Beth went back to get some dessert?
Part 5: write a praragraph abuot friend. Use the folowing suggested words(2,5)
- His name/Nam -> His name is Nam
- He/ fourteen/ old.
- He /live/ 15 tran hung dao street/ ha long.
- He/ tall/ thin/short black hair.
- He/ kind/ sociable.
- He/love/listen/ music / his free time.